Here you'll find some informations about me, my projects and other things usually, but not always, related to computer games development and generally programming. On this site you can find also an online portfolio of the games I created.
My name is Michael Jaskula (mike)
When I was 11 years old the computer entered in my life
for the first time (it was an Atari 600XL).
From that time I have always enjoyed
surfing the boundless world where video games
and fantasy imaginations meet together...
That's probably why it makes me so much fun to develop computer games...
I also collect vintage computers, and after a break of over 30 years I recently (2019) began to develop and code games for these older machines! (8-bit Atari).
- Computer Programming
- Game design
- Web design, UI design
- Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine)
- FMOD (Sound Engine)
- DirectX / OpenGL Programming
- Windows WinApi & GDI Programming
- Hardware support & maintance (also Retro)
- 6502 Assembler (8-bit Atari)
- Web development & Web programming
- 2D & 3D Computer Graphics
My programming timeline
- Atari BASIC (approx. 1987)
- ZX (Z80) BASIC
- Atari Turbo Basic XL
- Atari ACTION!
- Atari 6502-Assembler (approx. 1991) (MAC65/QA)
- Microsoft Basic (QuickBASIC)
- Turb Pascal / Borland Pascal
- C / Turbo C / Borland C
- HLSL / GLSL (shaders)
- HTML / CSS
- PHP / SQL
About this site
This website is made and maintained by me:
Michael "mike" Jaskula.