3D-RPG-Game (Last ver. 2013) (abandoned)
This "RPG-Project" was my unfinished game that provided a fully graphical role-playing feeling.
Graphics Engine: Irrlicht (DirectX / OpenGL).
Music and SFX: FMOD
It is coded in C++ and features:
- Full 3D-Graphics (FPP style)
- Post-Processing HLSL/GLSL Shaders (e.g.Bloom) and Surface-Shaders (e.g.Water,Lava)
- Dynamic Lights
- Normal mapping (PerPixel)
- Huge seamless world(s) with optimized single locations and indoors,
- Dynamic day/night cycles and weather system (snow, fog, rain...)
- 2D & 3D Sound effects (thanks to FMOD),
- Quest-, Dialogue-, Skills- System
- WYSIWYG Editor,
- and many more...
Below you will find some screenshots of this game.
2D-iso-rpg-game" (abandoned in 2006)
This 2d-isometric game was intended to be played as a single player game for Windows 32-bit.
It featured my own pathfinding system, dungeons, weather-system, spells (4 magic-classes), a simpe AI, in-game-music and more..
The player could buy and sell items in shops and enchant items...
Used library: SDL.